Global Business Development Associate
Locating in HQ of AfreecaTV in Seoul, Korea reporting to Global Business Development Lead.
We are looking for a passionate, determined, and humble candidate. As a Business Development Manager, you will dedicatedly work with key projects that will share the success of our global business.
- Lead a strategy development to grow the market business which includes ‘Go-To-Market’ Strategy for a new product
- Manage the market business P&L
- Lead the content business project by collaborating with the teams across
- Support local offices Businesses
- Develop and deepen the relationship with game developers and publishers to provide a
resonate content that satisfies the market preference
- RFPs : Lead collaborations with our esports production teams to maximize opportunities to
work with international esports events
- Make sure to set a sustainable business model through advertisement and sponsorship
- Create B2B Business opportunities by bringing partnerships
- Develop new business models in terms of NFT, META and VOD etc. to the local market.
Report Status / Risk Mitigation Plan
- Drive regular status update meetings to assess progress and identify risks. Work with cross
functional partners to proactively mitigate risks. Appropriately escalate risks to senior
management. Consistently look for opportunities to improve how we work.
3+ years in business development
Analytics and data driven
Excellent communication in both Korean and English
Project management skills (e.g. Timeline management, budget cost tracking, etc.)
Experience in developing global business in live streaming, game/esports industries
Experience and knowledge in content and LIVE streaming platform business
Heavy user on streaming platform
Multilingual speaker (Korean, Japanese, Spanish, and Chinese, etc)
Experience in global game publishing
Passionate gamer and esports fan
Passionate AfreecaTV fan
Global service positions can work for the AfreecaTV subsidiary as business progresses
근무 형태 : 정규직(수습(시용)기간) - 3개월
근무요일/ 시간 : 주 5일 / 7시간 근무
근무지역 : 서울- 강남구
급여 : 면접 후 결정
회사주소 : 서울 강남구 테헤란로 626 프릭업스튜디오
※ 글로벌 포지션의 경우 사업 진행에 따라 아프리카TV 자회사에 근무할 수 있습니다.
코로나19로 인해 LIVE(비대면) 면접으로 진행 될 수도 있습니다.
개발직군의 경우 실무진 면접 전 사전 과제가 있을 수 있습니다.
제출서류 : 이력서, 경력기술서, 자기소개서
접수방법 : 커리어 온라인 지원 혹은 홈페이지 지원 (https://recruit.afreecatv.com)
접수기간 : 2023년 12월 10일 까지
문의사항 : firstname.lastname@example.org
*서류합격자에 한하여 개별 연락 드리며, 입사 지원 내용 중 허위사항이 있는 경우 채용확정 이후라도 채용이 취소 될 수 있습니다.